She is growing like a weed. She is already 3 1/2 months old just growing up way too fast. We finally moved her to her room about a week and a half ago. She was sleeping in the moses basket just outside of our bedroom for the first part of the night and when she would wake up, I would feed her and take her to her bedroom for the rest of the night. I realized that I needed to move her out of the moses basket if she is going to be anything like Kennedi. Looking back at Kennedi's blog, she was pulling up and standing in her crib at 5 1/2 months. Couldn't be doing that in the moses basket or it might just be a little dangerous! We also were very strict with Kennedi and she was in her bedroom just after coming home from the hospital. I guess it is a little different with number two, especially when you are pretty sure it is going to be the last baby around the house. We are enjoying her every little move. She goes to bed around 8:00-8:30 and then gets up one time during the night to eat and then sleeps until around 9:00am. Have I mentioned that she is such a good baby? Well she is! I am so thankful for that. She discovered her hands a few weeks back and she constantly has them in her mouth, not just her fingers but her entire fist. She has discovered her voice and coos constantly. I do not remember Kennedi "talking" like Kerrington does. She loves to talk to Kennedi. Everytime Kennedi plays with her, her face lights up and she smiles and coos. It is the cutest thing! When we lay her on her back, she tries to do a little sit up by lifting her head but obviously she is not able to sit up. She likes to lay on her back and roll side to side, but has not quite mastered rolling front to back and back to front all the time yet. She has done it on accident but she is working really hard. Here is a video of her talking!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
What has Kerrington been up to?
Posted by Brooke at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment