Kerrington is already 8 weeks old! I cannot believe how fast time is going by. I am trying to cherish each moment with her but we seem to always be on the go and I feel like by the end of the day, I have barely seen her. In the evenings I just love to hold onto her and cuddle her. She is holding her head really well, cooing, smiling and sleeping from 9pm-6am now. So nice! I like lots of sleep so that is very nice for momma!
We had our first Valentine's party today at stay n' play. Kennedi and her friend Ella enjoying their yummy snacks!
Kennedi went to Berkley's a few weeks ago and the girls made cookies. Katy always has something fun for the girls to do when are over there. Kennedi really like it that she got TWO cookies! She is a little cookie monster.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
The girls...
Posted by Brooke at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment