Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trip #1 to the Pumpkin Patch

We made our first trip to the pumpkin patch and bought all of our pumpkins to decorate the front porch. Thanks Bobo!!! My porch always looks so pretty with all the pumpkins! Kennedi was putting tons of pumpkins in our wagon as we were taking them all out. She had fun running around, playing in the houses and finally rode the pony. She was proud of herself after she rode it. She always talks about riding the pony then gets over there and just wants to look at them. This time we made her ride it and she loved it!

Also baby #2 will be here on December 15th. We are very excited to meet her and Kennedi already loves her so much.









2 comments:

Jennifer said...

awwww! I wish I was there with you! She's so much bigger than the pic I have on my ocunter of her and Payten at the Pumpkin Patch with Kennedi's little leopard outfit!! :) You are looking cute Brookie!!

Unknown said...

SOOOO cute. Give her a big hug and kiss for me!