She can't stop talking about her two teacher and her new friends. She said she has a friend named JT. She must have played with him lots because she can't stop talking about him. She has been telling us that she played playdoh, craft and toys. I am so glad that she is a happy girl at her new school. This makes for a very happy mama! She also talks about her best friend Berkley and that she is in her class also. She also got a great report from her teachers. They informed me that she is really a princess with all her princess items, even a princess crown peanut butter sandwich. After talking to her more this evening, she informed me that she was crying to Mrs. Sheri. She said that she was standing at the gate calling me and she had tears. She said Mrs. Sheri hugged her and made her all better. That is good to know. I think she loves her new teachers! More to come next week!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Glad it went so well! Makes it much easier on you to know she is taken care of!
Glad school is going well! I love the new top of your blog! Did you have someone do that or did you do that? I need some help on mine!!! Please advise! :)
Post a Comment