I decided it was time to trim up the curls. I straightened Kennedis hair and gave her a little trim to even things up a little bit. It was getting quite stringy and now it looks nice and healthy.
The back before...
The back after...
Thursday, July 30, 2009
First Haircut
Posted by Brooke at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
She's a doll Brooke!!! You look great too. Hope you're feeling well. :) xoxo
Congratulations, Brooke, on baby #2!! Still can't believe you are old enough to be a Mommy :)
Hey Brooke! Sorry I haven't commented on your blog in forever. I check it almost everyday, but always seem in a hurry to get stuff done and never get around to writing something! So today I told myself I was going to comment! Kennedi's hair is getting soooo long! She is growing up and looking so much bigger these days. Maybe it is because we never see her! And you look awesome in the pics from the Kiddy Park. You don't even look pregnant! Awesome! :) Miss you guys and congrats on having another little girl. Any names yet?
Post a Comment