We have been spending lots of time outside the past week and I had a request from Bobo that I post videos of some things that Kennedi has been doing. So here goes to lots of videos.
We planted flowers this weekend so Kennedi ate her lunch in her wagon while we planted. She also got a popsicle and loves them very much!!! She asks for several a day.
Kennedi has become Miss Independent and doesn't want help with anything. She always says, "I can do it!" So here she is putting on her shoes and singing "The Monkey song" 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed, 1 fell off and bumped his head, momma called the doctor and the doctor said, no more monkeys jumping on the bed.
Funny Faces...This is one of Kennedi's new favorite things to do
Kennedi is telling you her birthday and how old she will be








4 comments:
Kylan loved the funny faces video. Can't believe she'll be 2! Time flies!
Love the Popsicle pic! Had fun with y'all the other day!
soo stinking cute brooke! I love her sunglasses and swim suit! so fun:)
I haven't been visiting blogs in a while lately... I just caught up on sweet little Kennedy! Oh my goodness she is so cute! And these videos are hilarious... I love her singing the monkey song! Too cute! Hope you all are doing great!
Post a Comment