I am finally getting around to blogging about our fun iced in days. Kennedi and I played and played inside until we couldn't find much else to do. We went outside to make some snow angels and Kennedi was a pro. She laid down like she had made one before. She was so proud of her angel. She is growing up so quickly. She is talking all the time, singing songs and is just a little ham. She loves to make us laugh. This has got to be the most fun stage yet.
She is hiding under our dresser trying to be silly
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Snow Day Fun!
Posted by Brooke at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I agree...18 months and on has always been my favorite stage. It just gets better and better!!
ahhh presh! I love the video of her dancing:) so cute
Great snow angel! :) Brrr! She's such a sweetie
Post a Comment