Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hiding from mommy!

We have been so busy lately I haven't sat down to blog in a while. We have been swimming, playing at the park, relaxing and cooling off inside and our new favorite is...Nemo! We have to watch Nemo or she will say it over and over. It is pretty cute though. I do enjoy watching Nemo because it is about the ONLY time that Kennedi will actually just sit there for an extended period of time and relax and cuddle with me. I love to cuddle! She has also had a few little accidents lately like bumping her eye on the slide at the park and getting a black eye, walking through the house with a thermus and falling and cutting open the top part of her mouth which we had to go to the doctor to take care of. All better now though. I did find out her weight at the doctor and she is 21.7 lbs which is the 34% for her age. She is a healthy little girl! Here is a video of her hiding from me. It was so cute before I got the camera out because she would move back where I couldn't see her and pop out. Once I got the camera she would not do it anymore but it is still cute. She has started to play lots more on her own lately. She will leave the room and go play somewhere else and then come back to check on me. She loves to play babies and loves to read books. Just push play on the video and turn the volume up. Ignore my voice as I do most of the talking.

0 comments: