So we have been very busy lately and haven't updated the blog in a while. I have been slacking quite a bit. Now that I am finally updating, we have lots of catching up to do. Kennedi is now cruising on her own. She still chooses to crawl but I am sure that will end very soon. She also started swimming lessons. She is a diaper dolphin and we are taking the lessons with another friend. They will last for eight more weeks so I am sure there will be pictures to come. She is a proud owner of two top teeth now. Yeah!!! She is quite the eater as well. Let's just say that Kennedi does not miss a meal. She had her first pancake for breakfast and ate it all. I am not sure where she stores all of her food. Must be her cute cubby legs. We had a very busy first Easter. She colored eggs, had an egg hunt and had dinner with her grandma and grandpa. Let's jus tsay that I have my hands full now. Enjoy!!!After coloring the eggs, she didn't quite know what to do with it....
Oh, I think you are supposed to eat it...
My Easter basket
Look!!! I found an egg.
There was a treat inside of it.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Catching up and Easter Fun!
Posted by Brooke at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Too Cute! Happy Easter. Cole didn't color eggs, maybe next year they can color them together!!!
Love ya'll.
Paytie and I were just looking at your blog and she said..."I miss Kennedi." She loves to look at pics of her. Kennedi's hair is getting so long. It looks so pretty!!!! Hope all is well. Love lots!
Paytie and I were just looking at your blog and she said..."I miss Kennedi." She loves to look at pics of her. Kennedi's hair is getting so long. It looks so pretty!!!! Hope all is well. Love lots!
Post a Comment