Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Kennedi's first food experience

Kennedi has been waking up during the night for the past week so we decided that maybe it was time to start her on some veggies. As you can see, she loved them. She would get so excited as soon as the spoon would come near her mouth that she would attack the spoon and get it all over herself. It was very cute, but messy! She just couldn't get enough. I was reading that the first time you give a baby food they will probably only have one or two spoon fulls. Not the case here. We had half the can and she was mad that she didn't get anymore. Probably why she is so chunky! haha!! Definately well fed.
Yummy! I love sweet potatoes.
See dad, I can grab the spoon and put it in my mouth all by myself. She thinks that she is independant.

1 comments:

Terra said...

She looks like she enjoyed them. Kylan LOVED sweet potatoes. Careful though, they can give them gas. Kylan would have eaten them every meal if I would have let him! :)